WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Simply-black - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Simply-black > Topics

Subject: Get to know me
Replies: 9 Views: 2265

muffz 7/20/2006 - 11:07:44
Hey,i'm muf*z,started this group,i jus want all yo'll to please put up somethin of yourself..Like your age,s*x location,maybe what u like,or whatever cos It's so wack having to go to EVERYONE'S wap site...And i wanna know who else is using this wap group and i'm sure u do too,thanks,moja *

muffz 7/20/2006 - 11:15:59
I'll start,i'm 16,male, and i live in sandton. I play the keyboard which helps cos its way easier to produce beats and which i'm starting to do.I'm venda,an i go to st peters college in grade eleven.I play piano cos at school,i play vanessa carlton's song and all the white girls go crazy ha ha ha,and apparently black chicks find musicians s*xy-i listen to jazz,hiphop,soul,rnb,HOUSE, and i enjoy rock music too.Also,I've got a successful e-novel running on a different wap site..And this happens to be the 1st book over the wap internet..Stephen king apparently was the 1st to hook it up on the other internet..Now,don't be shy guys and girls,put up ur profiles,and PLEASE post messages here,thank u very much..Oh ja and tell your friends/people to join this group too,It's free,and i KNOW black people like free things ha ha ha ha *

mosono 10/30/2006 - 8:50:21
ok its me im olda than u n 1 thing nt all blacks lk mahala things ive worked hard 4 wat i got n hey boy keep ur fingers workin u need them 4 ur future well keep it real ( dis waar my laitie) *

flo_o 12/7/2006 - 10:37:43
Im 19,female and liv in pimville soweto.i study BCom in psychology at wits.im also part of a hiphop dance crew calld hipnotic,chics only.i lúv hiphop,reggae,rnb,house,soul and sum rock.hope 2 chat wit sum of yal soon. *

lebang 12/11/2006 - 1:03:22
Mavuya that wuz soooo not necesary! Anyhow im 17,liv in sandtn,go2 st.maryz nd IRONICALY also in a dans crew calld THE REPETOIRZ!Guyz and galz, i major in krump and raggea coz i got a waist that unlocks and an that createz earthquakes! Anyhow holla if u wanna get down! *

muffz 12/13/2006 - 3:33:47
Oh my god lebang how did u find me?!Lol and YES ladies and gentlemen she does have the ability to shall i quote 'create earthquakez' *

lebang 12/14/2006 - 3:03:21
Mmmm muf*z aint no body sed im lukin 4u, u kno ur iz stalkin me! Lol earthquakes iz an undastatement... I meant tsunami! *

muffz 12/17/2006 - 12:20:31
Lol you see lebang since november i found out i have hidden powers,It's a force called....Venda Fire!!!It's so very powerful believe me!!!Ask my many satisfied customers Lol i think THAT'S why YOU'RE stalking me *

msslk 5/20/2007 - 6:21:06
Im a female aged 17,4rm diepkloof .Currently skulin' @ Greenside high grd 11.I play netbal, tennis,luv music soul r&b,jazz,house,hip hop *

jibola23 7/3/2007 - 7:20:54
Hi guys i'm 21 and am 4rm nigezie. i'm an upcuming rapper luv singing n dancing got a voice 2 die 4 i'm a student in the uni studying biz edu n biz admin luv listening 2 hiphop,rnb soul n i enjoy rap music 2 i also 4got 2 tell u guys am new ere bud me! *

* Simply-black Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Simply-black

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search