Simply-black - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Simply-black > Topics

Subject: niners is fake hes white
Replies: 2 Views: 1696

hrnyhrny 8.02.09 - 02:21pm
hes white hates blacks *

niners 24.02.09 - 10:12am
Yeah i'm fake i hate blacks!!! What the , this guy is so hung up cos he's got a little he tries to ridicule me cos i put a few pics in a group of my big an i get called fake and white ha ha. The guy has got serious issues an loves , he's gay an thats that. *

hrnyhrny 8.05.09 - 11:27am
NINERS IS FAKE ASK AMYFIT69 ON HERE AND LISASXX HES WHITE TRYING TO PAST AS A BLACK UNLIKE HIM HE JEALOUS OF ME COS IHES GIRLFRIEND ONCE WHO I MET ON HERE AND HE WERENT HAPPY SO HE PRETENDING HES BLACK AND TRYING TO SAY IM FAKE AND IM GAY THAT I FANCY HIM TOO AND THT I HAVE SMALL CHECK MY PIKS GIRLS AND VIDS JOIN MY GROUP NINERS IS FAKE AND HAS A SMALL WHITE HES FAKE AND ANY PIXS HE HAS HES NICK OF ME AND HE NICKS PIXS OF GOOGLE AND VIDS SAYING HE THERE HES HES A WHITE BOY HE HAS EVEN JOIN A WHITE BOYS GROUP LOOKING FOR BLACK GIRLS HE EVEN SENT ME A MESSAGE PRIVATE SAYING I BET YOUR BLACK FULL OF YOURSELF BRAG ABOUT HOW BIG YOUR HIS I CANT HELP IT IF IM BLESS IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME I SENT YOU THE MESSAGE ANYONE AN SHOW YOU HES FAKE *

* Simply-black Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Simply-black

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search